DDG Vendor-Consignor Agreement Policy
I understand that DDG Consignment Events,
Inc., DBA: Duck Duck Goose Sale, makes every effort to properly
display, secure, and sell the items I have placed in this sale and I
agree to the following terms:
I agree to hold DDG Consignment Events, Inc. harmless for clothing
or other items that may be stolen; damaged; or loss due to fire or
I understand that a $12.50 membership/participation fee and a 30%
vendor-consignor fee will be deducted from my total sales.
I understand that I am an independent vendor-consignor and the items
I own are presented for sale without guarantee that a specific item
will sell. In order to sell the items I own, I also agree that as my
schedule allows I will assist in the set-up, merchandising and
execution of the sale as it relates to my merchandise on a volunteer
basis. I acknowledge that I will accept 70% of the sale of my
merchandise plus early shopping privileges as settlement for my
goods and services.
I understand, as a vendor-consignor, it is my responsibility to make
sure the items I own are retrieved and picked up at the end of the
sale. Failure to do so will result in my items being donated to a
charity. Payment checks for vendor-consignors will be available for
pick-up at the end of the sale event. I agree to discuss any item
in question with DDG Consignment Events, Inc. at pick-up and before
leaving the event location. Signing to pick up and/or accepting my
check means I am content with my sales report.
Fancy Frocks Consignor Agreement
I understand that DDG Consignment Events, Inc., Duck Duck Goose Sale, makes every effort to properly display, secure, and sell the items I have placed in this sale and I agree to the following terms:
1. Consignors earn 75-80% of the merchandise sales plus receive early shopping privileges. A $12.50 participation fee is deducted from each check. I understand that consignors who bring 1-74 items that Fancy Frocks keeps will receive 75% of their sales; and consignors who bring 75-100 items that Fancy Frocks keeps will receive 80% of their sales after the participation fee is taken.
2. Consignors must show up on time for drop off and pick up during the advertised times.
3. Fancy Frocks by Duck Duck Goose reserves the right to reject any item brought by the consignor. Items that are rejected are not included in the consignors overall consignor count.
4. For items to be guaranteed, tags must be detailed tags. Consignors must print out and bring an inventory sheet of the items listed in the sale. Items must be in the order listed on the generated report to make the check in process smooth. DDG will keep the inventory sheet.
5. During consignor pick up, any missing or lost items must be brought to the attention of Duck Duck Goose staff in person BEFORE leaving the facility. Once you have left the premises, no disputes or claims can be made. It is the consignor who must pick up their unsold items at the preset time unless he/she is participating in the Luxury option. If a husband, friend, sister, or anyone other than the participating consignor picks up, items will NOT be guaranteed. Items not picked up during pick up time or that have not arranged to be a part of the Fancy Frocks Luxury Transfer program will become property of Duck Duck Goose. (See article at bottom right for Luxury Transfer info).
6. Payment checks will be available for pick-up at the end of the sale event. Questions or disputes must be addressed with DDG Consignment Events, Inc. at pick-up, including any missing items before leaving the event location. Once you have left the building, no disputes or claims can be made.
7. Participating consignors in the Fancy Frocks Luxury Transfer Option will receive 70% of sales once items go to other Duck Duck Goose Events. At the end of the Little Rock sale, unsold items must be picked up during consignor pick up times.